Hyatt Director of Outlets in ROSEMONT, Illinois
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Director of Outlets oversees all food and beverage outlets within the hotel operated by Hyatt which may include may include restaurants, lounges, coffee bars, regency clubs or banquet facilities.
Duties Include: *
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the hotel outlet operations in the front and back of the house
- Develop and recommend the budget, concepts and objectives and manage within those approved plans
- Implement and maintain food & beverage sales/marketing programs
- Direct and oversee development of employees
- Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews
- Direct the implementation of the payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for outlet operations
- Coordinate outlet operations with other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- Implement procedures to increase guest and employee satisfaction
- Exercise quality control for both food and beverage
- Maintain Hyatt standards of service and ensure their implementation
- Perform daily walk-through to ensure full compliance with Department of Health regulations and Hyatt Corporate standards
- Maintain communications with Corporate Office
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt service standards and procedures Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people
- 4 years or more of progressive hotel F&B management experience (preferably with Hyatt)
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Experience in implementing new food & beverage concepts
Primary Location: US-IL-Rosemont
Organization: Hyatt Regency O%27Hare
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ROS000724
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.