Hyatt Lobby Lounge Bartender/Server (Full-Time) in CARLSBAD, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The bartender/server is responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations in areas of both food and beverage. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on ones style and previous bartending and serving experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
* Refined verbal communication skills.
* Must have physical stamina to lift, carry, push and pull moderate amounts of weight.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to work flexible schedule and various shifts, including but not limited to, days, nights, weekends and holidays.
* Previous fine-dining experience preferred.
* Luxury hotel/resort experience a plus. * Must be at least 21 years of age.
Primary Location: US-CA-Carlsbad
Organization: Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: CAR002359