Hyatt Restaurant Manager - Full Service in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovate, Hyatt employees are forward thinking and passionate about hospitality. Respect, Hyatt employees are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt employees are focused on providing authentic hospitality. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
Goal of the Restaurant Manager: Responsible for themanaging the daily opportunities required by strong leadership, and manage theday-to-day operation ofhotel outlets. This position is also ultimately responsible for the quality of service provided.
The Restaurant Manager Responsibilities may include:
- Supports and Manages the Hotel Outlets while working closely with the Director of Operations and other hotel departments
- Responsible for short and long term planning of all Outlets, including the Restaurant and Market
- Ensure effective hiring, training, development, promotion and continuous reinforcement
- Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
- Associate engagement
- Develop and implement creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives. Manage within those approved plans
- Responsible for maintaining a high energy, positive, professional appearance
- Plan, coordinate & manage special events and holiday functions
Ability to take the initiative to run the outlets as a free standing entity Outlet Managers are an integral part of the hotel's overall Food and beverage team. Your colleagues will include the Banquet Manager, Executive Steward, and Beverage Manager.
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts believes in strong commitment to promotion from within. Three quarters of Hyatt's management staff is promoted from within, just about all of your function heads are promoted internally as well. The statistics are there; make it your next step!
Hyatt employees work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards…whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Full Time Management Position that requires full flexibility, ability to work weekends and holidays and a varied schedule
- A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of point of sale systems
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills
- Candidates should possess strong food and beverage knowledge. Beverage knowledge should include wine, spirits and beer
- Hotel experience and a thorough understanding of restaurant service
- Previous experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager or a Restaurant Supervisor preferred
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, and effective in providing exceptional customer service
Primary Location: US-MN-Minneapolis
Organization: Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MIN001856