Hyatt Pool Server- Seasonal in NEWPORT BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Pool servers are responsible for presenting guest food and beverage preferences in a timely manner and to temperature. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of libations. Pool Servers engage in casual conversation and enhance the experience by their style and service attributes. Their style and service attributes are key to creating the guest experience. Othe duties include basic bartending skills, removal of trash bags around the pools, and maintaining a sanitary environment.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Able to walk and stand long periods of time.
- Able to work weekends, holidays, mornings/evenings
- As this position is seasonal/temporary the ideal candidate must be fully available between memorial day and labor day weekend.
- CA food handlers card is required upon hire.
Primary Location: US-CA-Newport Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: NEW007468