Hyatt Food Server Assistant (Busser) in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
The Bellevue-Stratford, designed in the French Renaissance Style, opened its doors in 1904 and became known worldwide as Philadelphia's most luxurious hotel, nicknamed "The Grande Dame of Broad Street." Today, The Bellevue Hotel offers guests a place to discover true grandeur, historic style and unrivaled service at one of the most iconic hotels in the all of downtown Philadelphia.
XIX (Nineteen) provides locals and out of town guests with a stylish and inviting dining experience. Known as one of the highest restaurants in Philadelphia, the creative and rotating menu selections offer an unparalleled dining experience. The restaurant’s sought-after window tables and balcony dining experiences allow for views of the sunset or a nighttime gaze at the city lights while the interior dome ceilings of the Café and Restaurant provide an incredible ambiance to share a memorable experience.
The Server Assistant is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest. This individual will also be responsible for clearing dishware, bringing food to restaurant guests, and assisting with the fulfillment of restaurant to-go orders. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to exceed guest expectations
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Candidate must have an open and flexible schedule that includes morning, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presentation
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization: The Bellevue Hotel
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHI001626