Hyatt Steward/Dishwasher in ROSEMONT, Illinois
A Steward/ Dishwasher is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware. This person must have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. The right candidate must complete the following tasks.
- Operate an industrial dish machine
- sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dish machine
- sort, stack and store all cleaned items in an organized and safe manner
- clean and sanitize all pots, pans, and dishes by hand and using dish machines
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including all equipment and storage spaces
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer including: free uniforms and dry cleaning of your uniform, time off, medical health care, paid family bonding time, adoption assistance, free meals during shifts, free parking, discounted and complimentary rooms at Hyatt locations across the globe, up to $1,000 of tuition reimbursement per year, and much more!
You're more than welcome.
- Physical aspects of the job include but are not limited to: Constant standing and walking. Frequent lifting and carrying a moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, weekends & holidays
Primary Location: US-IL-Rosemont
Organization: Hyatt Regency O%27Hare
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ROS000770