Hyatt Assistant Manager-Zephyr Bar in SYDNEY, Australia
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through courtesy and a sense of fun!
Zephyr Sky Bar is the located on the rooftop of Hyatt Regency Sydney overlooking beautiful Darling Harbour. We are currently seeking for a passionate, creative and energetic Assistant Manager to join our team and support the Zephyr Manager in this busy bar.
You will be responsible for supporting the Zephyr Manager in ensuring the daily operations of the rooftop bar relating to associate rosters, training, ordering and stock control is conducted efficiently. This role is vital to the operations of the bar as you will be the ‘go to’ person for the Zephyr associates to ask questions and seek support.
Zephyr offers a beverage selection that is approachable yet unique with guests being able to sip on the perfect cocktail or choose from a range of signature creations. The bar has over 80 Vermouths and 70 Rums to choose from and offers unique barrel aged vermouths and rums using hypersonic and sous vide infusions.
Our Expectations & Requirements *
• Previous management experience in a 5 star hotel or high end Cocktail Bar
• Highly motivated and creative with extensive cocktail and spirits knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Full availability and Australian working rights
• 7 days rotating roster availability
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include *
• Career progression and development opportunities
• CBD location
• Accommodation discounts worldwide
• A work environment where no two days are the same
• Discount city car parking
• Complementary Dry Cleaning
• Continuous training
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001278